- Check Up - analysis that serves to position the company in relation to the objectives it wants to achieve in the organic sector, to allow it to evaluate the opportunities and difficulties.
- training - to allow company personnel to acquire new knowledge and skills in organic farming
- economic and financial evaluation - for an analysis of the convenience of undertaking organic production
- internal and supplier audit- evaluation
- certification advice - obtain and maintain organic certification
- agronomic consultancy - organic cultivation regulations
- industrial consultancy - disciplinary of biological transformation
- business consultancy - market analysis
- promotion of organic products, marketing - fairs, social networks, research and presentation of potential customers
- research and selection of customers and suppliers
A dedicated offer will be proposed based on specific business needs.